Date Effective: May 2015
Our Mobile Application
Our App that will be launched in the future may access certain device information and/or components automatically. This access is only for the purpose of providing the services within the App you chose to use. A push notification token (not your native manufacturer device ID) may be used to send push notifications to your mobile device with updates regarding travel baseball tournaments, tryouts, or other events you have elected to receive updates on from www.travelbaseballcentral.com. If you choose, the App may access your device calendar to save date sensitive information in your personal schedule. It can also bring up your default e-mail program to enable you to send notes and reminders. The calendar and photo functions are user-initiated.
What information do we collect?
Will we use photos and videos that you post to our Facebook page or Twitter account?
If you post a photo or video to our Facebook page or Twitter account, we reserve the right to use those images, with the exception that we will not use your photos or videos for advertising purposes.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- For marketing and advertising purposes (we may use your information to display targeted advertisements to you on our Sites and to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites).
- To better understand how users access and use our Sites and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, and for other research purposes.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide could be used to send you information and updates pertaining to an order or a feature you’ve elected within the site. By providing an email address you will be included in our mailing list and will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may share your information, including personally identifiable information, with non-affiliated and affiliated third parties. This includes trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may disclose the information that we collect about you to non-affiliated third parties (with your consent if consent is required by law), such as promotional partners and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships. Those third parties may use your information for marketing purposes, such as to market products and services that they believe would be of interest to you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the acquiring company. You acknowledge and agree that any successor to or acquirer of Travel Baseball Central will continue to have the right to use your information in accordance with the terms of this Policy. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have first provided permission through your device, Travel Baseball Central may obtain pinpointed physical location information from technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower proximity. You are able to withdraw your permission for Travel Baseball Central to acquire pinpointed location information from your device through your device settings, although Travel Baseball Central does not control this process. The App can use the geo-location features (GPS or network-based) to support your use of location-based tools such as airport/map views, city search, and displaying nearby baseball facilities.
Information Security is important to Travel Baseball Central. We have established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the information we collect from or about our users. These safeguards are regularly reviewed to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure and improper use of your information, and to maintain the accuracy and integrity of that data.