We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

Recruiting help for travel coaches

Hey Guys! My name is Chris and I run Team Edition which you can check out here (https://www.ncsasports.org/team). We have paid and free services for any size club, and this was designed with you in mind. After playing DI baseball, I used to own and run several baseball training facilities and multiple travel teams, so I fully understand the issues you run into while helping your players connect with the right schools. Feel free to reach out to me here about anything you may need help with. Last year I was able to help over 3000 players secure scholarships or roster spots to play college baseball, and this year we should have even more.