We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

In The Net Halloween Havoc 11U Tournament

I am looking to add a few more teams to our 11U Halloween Havoc Tournament on October 27/28 here at In The Net Sports Complex. The normal registration fee for the event is $575 per team but I will discount that to $500 for any new registrations. Please contact me if you would like to register. 

In The Net Sports Complex is a 30 acre complex including 6 manicured baseball fields, indoor batting cages, onsite concessions as well as free parking and admission. Located just 10 minutes from world famous Hershey Park, this is a great destination tournament.

Matt Perrotti 

Assistant Baseball Tournament Director,

In The Net Sports Complex

798 Airport Rd

Palmyra, PA. 17078

Office: 717-838-8706

Fax: 717-838-8703