We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

Experienced/Seasoned Travel Baseball mid-infielder looking to catch on Cooperstown 2019 team

SoCal experienced/seasoned Travel Baseball and All Star player looking to catch on w/ a Cooperstown team for summer of 2019.  I took my oldest son a few years back and need to do the same with my youngest son.  Kid is a gamer!!!!

Comments

• Contact Coach Fernando Arenado of Arenado Baseball Club, as his 12u Cooperstown 2019 Team may still be looking for 1-2 committed players. Based out of the Irvine / Lake Forest area.

arenadobaseball@gmail.com
  • Big West BPA Elite (Majors) has room for a kid July 19-26 week- Inquire by CLICKING HERE