We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

In The Net Sports Complex 12U Christmas Classic Indoor Baseball Tournament

Hi everyone,

My name is Matt Perrotti. I am the Assistant Baseball Tournament Director for In The Net Sports Complex in Palmyra, Pennsylvania. We are hosting a Christmas Classic 12U indoor tournament at our facility on December 27th, and I am looking for at least one more team to fill out the bracket. Registered team are guaranteed to play 3 games. It is a round robin format event, and both Champion and Runner-Up teams will receive both team and individual awards. The cost to play is $675, but I will discount it to $500 for any team that would like to register. More information on the event including how to register can be found at www.inthenetbaseballtournaments.com. If you have any questions,