We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

Player Needed for Cooperstown All-Star Village Week 2 (Jun 8-14)

Irvine Rox Blue 12U based in Irvine, CA is looking to fill a open spot on the team. Will be going to the All-Star Village on Jun 8-14. If interested, please contact me at irvineroxblue@gmail.com.
Thanks
Manager Gary

Comments

• If interested, please contact me at irvineroxblue@gmail.com.
  • Hello coach

I was checking through some blogs and found that you are going to All Star Village June 8, 2019. I am an umpire that is already approved for that week but do not have a team sponsor. I am available to be your umpire if you need one at a substantial discount from what you would be required to pay for not bringing an umpire. NO MONEY is due up front and I do not get paid until I meet you at the registration table as your umpire. 

I have been umpiring at All Star Village for 7 years. The administration knows me very well. This is an easy way for your team to save a few hundred bucks. 

I can be contacted at 516 808-0945

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Don Mormino

“Donny Mo”