We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

Labor Day Beach Bash at the newly named Jackie Robinson Training Complex!

You may have heard this news, but if you didn’t, Historic Dodgertown is now under new ownership! The new ownership has rightfully decided to change the name of our complex to the Jackie Robinson Training Complex! We are all very excited to see what is in store for us and our facility! I have just been given the green light to notify teams that our Labor Day Beach Bash tournament is a go! It will be the first tournament we will hold here under the new name, so you can be a part of the history as well! The Labor Day Beach Bash tournament will be held from Saturday August 31st and run through Labor Day on Monday September 2nd. This 3-day tournament is the perfect way to spend your holiday weekend! Begin competing with your new age division or conclude your summer season while families enjoy the nearby beaches and other attractions Vero Beach, Florida has to offer. It's a win-win! Plus, players can go back to school on Tuesday and tell all their friends that they played where Jackie Robinson did! 

The registration fees for the tournament are $495 per team registered. This registration fee covers a 4-game guarantee (weather permitting), game balls provided by us, umpire fees covered, and use of our batting cage facilities throughout the whole tournament. We provide age divisions in 9U-14U, 16U, and 18U (Provided there are enough teams in each division, minimum of 4 per division. Combining of divisions can happen if agreed upon all teams participating in those divisions.)

Last year, this event SOLD OUT with 55 teams joining us for the weekend! We expect much of the same this year, so don’t miss your chance to join us for our first tournament under our new name! We currently are updating our website so there is no way to register just yet, but there will be soon. If you are interested in the tournament, just let me know so that I can contact you again once we fix our website and get everything up and running for registration again.

If you have any questions or are interested in the tournament please do not hesitate to contact me. My name is Mike Ippolito, my email is mippolito@historicdodgertown.com, my office phone number is 772-257-8541 or my cell is 203-751-2813. Look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you and your team Labor Day weekend!