We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

Need a team

We are new to the Hinesville GA area. I am looking for a competitive travel team for my son. He turned 9 on June 8th. He has been playing travel ball for the past couple years and I would rather not put him back in Rec league. If anyone could point me towards a team within an hour to hour and a half from Hinesville I would greatly appreciate it. He has played primarily on the infield (1B), and has a solid bat. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Search for teams and academies using the geographic search options on those sections...call them...ask some questions...people will point you to some options.