We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

I have a Cooperstown ticket for 2020 !!!!

for several years I had been holding a Cooperstown ticket in Ga .. we used with other teams around the south east but there is a new regulation about the use of tickets for 2020. The ticket can only be use for teams same state as the previous year. My cousin ‘s team that was planing to go in 2020 is from Alabama and won’t be using our GA ticket. If any one is looking for a ticket let me know time is running out!!!!

Comments

• We are interested! Please let me know if this is still a available. We are a central California team and would love to go! Thanks!

• I am interested.

Thanks

John

tishausj@aol.com