We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

18U MS Showtime Team looking for players

We will be a new team in 2020 however, Showtime organization has been around for about 20 years. We will be playing in AL, MS, TN, and GA and are looking for the best of the best from each state to join forces with us. Please let me know if you are interested in playing. You can email me at coachessary@yahoo.com for more information. I am trying to put together tryouts in each state for those players interested.

Here is our tentative schedule for 2020

Please forward/post on your social media for us. Looking for 18 players.....about 12 position guys who may can also pitch and looking for 6-8 pitcher only guys.