We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

Open tryout for rising 9U team

The current 8U GA Power team will be hosting a open work out. If you are interested in learning more about travel baseball, you are welcome to come and work out with our team from 7:30-8:30 on June 17th at Patriots Park field 3. We will be looking to expand our roster for next seasons 9U team. Please email jehlers@gapowerbaseball.com to let us know if you are coming. (Open tryouts will be in July)

Comments

• Hello my name is gretchen and am hoping someone can help me regarding a question that I have for travel baseball for my almost 9 year old son. We also live in the Dallas Acworth area of of Cedarcrest road. He will be 9 years old on August 14th. He has played with Acworth baseball for over 4 years and we are looking for travel ball for him. We want to make sure that we find the right organization that is best for him. If someone could please give me some information I would greatly appreciate it.His father has been working with him since hes been 2 years old & he also is a lefty. I appreciate any help that someone can be we were trying to see if we could find something for him this fall. Thank you so much and I hope to hear from someone Gretchen