We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

COOPERSTOWN 12U PLAYERS NEEDED.. JULY 20-26 2019

12U Team will be traveling again to Cooperstown NY this Summer 2019! If your player is interested, 

We have a need for pitchers/Infielder/Hitters/Fast/Catcher

2 WAY PLAYERS WELCOMED

It is an experience of a lifetime for any true baseball fan! Play in a great venue, stay in the barracks and get the chance to visit the Cooperstown Hall of Fame!

July 20-26, 2019 is our trip to Cooperstown July 2019. We have 4 spots open!

We will play the week of July 20-26 

Call or text

669-500-2412

We can discuss any questions you may have.

Comments

• My son and I very interested.  We live a few hours away from the park.  He is a primary catcher, and pitches.  If you are still looking we will contact you.
  • My son and I very interested.  We live a few hours away from the park.  He is a primary catcher, and pitches.  If you are still looking we will contact you.