We encourage everyone to participate in our travel baseball discussions. Remember, mentioning travel baseball players in the bulletin boards is not permitted and neither is profanity. Please keep it positive. Realize that young baseball players can view these forums too. Please help us police the forums and use the "flag" button to report any travel baseball discussions not worthy of being posted to Admin. Please use the appropriate discussion categories. All posts are reviewed and approved by admin...expect a delay.

PA 12U pitcher looking for team going to Cooperstown this summer (2019)

Pennsylvania (Philadelphia area) 12U pitcher looking for a team going to Cooperstown this summer (2019).  Exceptional pitching skills for his age... Lefty, excellent mechanics, 65mph Fastball, wicked curve, scary knuckler.  Able to throw complete games.  Also plays excellent 1B and very good RF.   Able to participate in Cooperstown tournament week ONLY (already has other commitments for spring 2019).  Please respond if interested.

Comments

• We are a Va team going to the Cooperstown Allstar Village week of 7/27-8/2 and are looking for 1 more pitcher to complete our roster. If you are interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail please contact me at (757)570-0119. Heidi- Team Manager
  • We are in need of a player/ Pitcher for the week of 6/8 in Cooperstown. I would love to talk and see if that works for you. 
  • We are a NJ team going August 10 would be great to have another pitcher on the team. please contact me at cooperstownteam810@gmail.com 
  • Irvine Rox Blue based in Irvine, CA is looking to fill a open spot on the team. Will be going to the All-Star Village on Jun 8-14. If interested, please contact me at irvineroxblue@gmail.com.
    Thanks
    Manager Gary