Date Effective: April 2017
Our Mobile Application
Travel Baseball Central’s mobile “App,” which is expected to launch in the future, may access certain device information and/or components automatically. This access is only for the purpose of providing the services within the App you chose to use. A push notification token (not your native manufacturer device ID) may be used to send push notifications to your mobile device with updates regarding travel baseball tournaments, tryouts, or other events you have elected to receive updates on from the Website. If you choose, the App may access your device calendar to save date sensitive information in your personal schedule. It can also bring up your default e-mail program to enable you to send notes and reminders. The calendar and photo functions are user-initiated.
What information does Travel Baseball Central collect?
Will Travel Baseball Central use photos and videos that you post?
If you post a photo or video to the Website, our Facebook page, Instagram or Twitter account, Travel Baseball Central reserves the non-exclusive right to use those images, with the exception that Travel Baseball Central will not use your photos or videos for advertising purposes outside the Website itself.
What does Travel Baseball Central use your information for?
Any of the information Travel Baseball Central collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve the Website (Travel Baseball Central continually strives to improve the Website offerings based on the information and feedback Travel Baseball Central receives from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- For marketing and advertising purposes (Travel Baseball Central may use your information to display targeted advertisements to you on the Website and to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites).
- To better understand how users access and use the Website and our services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, and for other research purposes.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide could be used to send you information and updates pertaining to an order or a feature you’ve elected within the site. By providing an email address you will be included in our mailing list and will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Travel Baseball Central includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Does Travel Baseball Central disclose any information to outside parties?
Travel Baseball Central may share your information, including personally identifiable information, with non-affiliated and affiliated third parties. This includes trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Travel Baseball Central may disclose the information that it collects about you to non-affiliated third parties (with your consent if consent is required by law), such as promotional partners and others with whom Travel Baseball Central has marketing or other relationships. Those third parties may use your information for marketing purposes, such as to market products and services that they believe would be of interest to you. Travel Baseball Central may also release your information when it believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. If Travel Baseball Central is acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, Travel Baseball Central may transfer the information it has collected from you to the acquiring company. You acknowledge and agree that any successor to or acquirer of Travel Baseball Central will continue to have the right to use your information in accordance with the terms of this Policy. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Travel Baseball Central does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Website. The Website and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please email email .
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, Travel Baseball Central may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Travel Baseball Central therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, Travel Baseball Central seeks to protect the integrity of the Website and welcomes any feedback about these sites.
If you have first provided permission through your device, Travel Baseball Central may obtain pinpointed physical location information from technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower proximity. You are able to withdraw your permission for Travel Baseball Central to acquire pinpointed location information from your device through your device settings, although Travel Baseball Central does not control this process. The App can use the geo-location features (GPS or network-based) to support your use of location-based tools such as airport/map views, city search, and displaying nearby baseball facilities.